UNIDEN BEARCAT UBC 30xlt
The new UBC-30XLT scanner from Bearcat covers air, marine and VHF public service frequencies, including FM broadcast It has 200 memory channels with selectable channel steps including 8.33kHz for airband.
The UBC30XLT is perfect whether you are a beginner or an advanced user.
The key features of this scanner are
- 2 selectable frequency plan
- 200 memory channels and 3 banks
- 6 bands of designated frequencies
- Search skip memory
- User-selectable frequency steps
(auto/5kHz /6.25kHz/ 8.33kHz/10kHz/12.5kHz/15kHz/ 20kHz/25kHz/50kHz/100kHz)
- 25 channel per second scan speed
- 25 step per second search speed
- Priority scan
- Frequency search mode (choose starting frequency for a search)
- Delay (0-5 seconds)
- LCD backlight
- Key lock
- Monitor (function that overrides the mute regardless of receiving signal availability).
- Key touch tone (and error tone)
- EEPROM memory back up
- Battery low alert Auto power off